Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Howl-O-Wiener!



So normally I'm not a huge advocate of dressing dogs in silly costumes, but this year I just couldn't resist. The Rebound Hounds showed off their finest this afternoon at our Howl-O-Wiener celebration at work. Dewey was quite the little gentleman in his noble court clothes and Ms. Greta made an adorable witch. Today also marked a very special occasion: We formally adopted Dewey!!! Ever since we began fostering Dewey in August, we have considered him part of the family, but today it became official!

3 comments:

Barbara Techel said...

What a DARLING photo! And congratulations to you and Dewey for becoming a family. Chokes me up and touches my heart.
Happy Howl-O-wiener!
Barbara & Frankie
www.joyfulpaws.typepad.com

Coronapocalypse said...

Yay, congrats on making Dewey an official part of your family!! Happy Halloween ^_^

Unknown said...

I love these Halloween pics of Dewey and Greta!! So cute!!

xoxo

auntie Megan