Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sweet Small Dogs Waiting For Their Forever Families

Good dogs can come in little packages! All of these five small sweethearts are waiting patiently for their forever families at Oakland Animal Services where I volunteer. I have gotten to know these little guys, and each one has a distinctively charming personality. If you live in Northern California, or you know someone who does, send them over to OAS to get acquainted with Mr. Big, Crystal, Rocky, Scooter, or Trixie!
I'm Mr. Big and as you can see, I'm a very handsome little Chihuahua. I came to the shelter in early March as a stray. I'm about three years old and I'm very good-natured and have gotten along well with other dogs that I've met here at the shelter. I'm already learning to sit for treats. I walk nicely on a leash and would be a good walking companion with you around your neighborhood. I really enjoy sitting in laps and just relaxing, like watching TV or enjoying the sun. Write down my ID (#04838) and come meet me at Oakland Animal Services!
Hi, my name is Crystal and I am a beautiful girl who can not keep my kisses to myself! In fact, I can't think of any better place to be but on your lap. I can sit and walk pretty well on leash. I have experience living with a family so I am sure I will blend with yours very well, if there are no children. What can I say, I would love to be your center of attention. I am already fixed so I can go home with you as soon as the adoption is approved. Isn't that great? Please come and meet me soon. I will have a kiss waiting for you! Crystal's ID is #06043 at Oakland Animal Services.
I'm Rocky - a very handsome, happy and friendly little guy. I came to the shelter as a stray on 2/6/12. I'm about 2 years old and I already know to sit for treats. I also love to play fetch! You can see from my picture that I'm very eager to learn more from you. I will be a great companion on your walks, playing in the park, watching TV, cuddling, or whatever you want to do! Come to meet me soon at Oakland Animal Services. Rocky's ID is #06044.
Hi, my name is Scooter. I am a great guy who loves to sunbathe and be around good friends. I am about 3-years-old and was found as a stray, so I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I am looking for my forever home where I can enjoy walks, being petted and playing. I am a fun-loving dog who you must come in and meet! I am already fixed and I am ready to go home! Scooter's ID is #04826.Hi there! My name is Trixie, and I'm a small, 1.5 year old chihuahua mix with a beautiful, distinctive striped tail. I get compliments on it all the time! I came in to the shelter as a stray at the end of February, and despite all that I've been through, I'm still a gentle, affectionate lady. I walk very, very nicely on my leash and when we're done taking a stroll, I'd love to cuddle up on a warm lap. The shelter environment is a little stressful for me, so I'm looking for a nice, calm home without children under 12 years old to settle down into. Will you come be my lifelong best friend? Write down my ID (#08766) and come ask for me at Oakland Animal Services!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will pray for you that you will find a family that will love you and have a forever home like us :D

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond